"get ones ashes hauled", and sweeping ones (or someones) chimney

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 19 21:00:55 UTC 2010

Actually, what Ron says merely "overdetermines"  the idea that once you put
a chimney-sweep into a chimney, sex must result.

The details don't matter: cleaning a chimney is the same as *******.

Try it and see!

JL