commingle(d) = 'stuff to recycle'

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 19 21:16:24 UTC 2010

Alas, Philadelphia still recycles plastics of only types 1 (PETE) and 2
(PP); all others are still trash here. *BUT* those two types and paper,
cans, and glass jars/bottles all go in a single container.

It's not surprising that different localities with different commingling
rules have therefore different referents for "commingle(d (materials))".

m a m