Jon's 1901 "A Dictionary of everyday twentieth century slang" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Lisa Galvin lisagal23 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 21 15:25:25 UTC 2010

Never heard it, but found these on urbandictionary.com:

1. An older expression (circa 1950's) used to describe the action of leaving one's present location

"Gotta work in the morning, so I'm gonna hat up."

2. To wear a condom

"Did she make you hat up?"

Lisa Galvin