Jon's 1901 "A Dictionary of everyday twentieth century slang"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 21 16:54:20 UTC 2010

Thanks for the annotations, Wilson.  One could probably write a
mildly interesting lexicographical monograph about what's on that list.

But remember, the vocabulary must be 99% WVE.

JL