Palindrome

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 22 20:32:18 UTC 2010

A Palinode would be much more upbeat. She and her writers are upbeat.

Palingenesis I'm not sure about.  Perhaps it means the official dawn of the
New America.  As a term in philosophy it's pretty complicated. The New
America will not be complicated!

JL