Bad Taste Breakthrough! PLUS New Phoneme!

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 23 13:25:29 UTC 2010

Which indicates that the "monosyllable" they referred to was "cunt", which
indeed *is* a monosyllable, rather than the trisyllabic "vagina"  or
"pudendum" -- or, to be anatomically correct, the bisyllabic "vulva".

m a m