Quote: Justice delayed is justice denied (Variations on a theme)

Tue Jul 27 20:28:03 UTC 2010

Fred presents an exact match for "justice delayed is justice denied"
in 1842 in his Yale Alumni magazine article. The Freakonomics blog
post says "A reader of the Yale Alumni Magazine subsequently pushed it
back further than I had, and I will discuss the reader’s discovery in
a future YAM column."

My post was primarily aimed at presenting humorous (to me) variants.

Garson