hacker (antedating Tech Model Railroad Club of MIT - TMRC Dictionary 1959) (Should be checked in original document)

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Wed Jul 28 21:43:52 UTC 2010

Just for the record, I have photocopies of the 1959 and 1960
editions of the TMRC dictionary, and the text given by Peter
Sampson as cited below is accurate. Also, the annotations that
Garson refers to as "added later" are indeed modern ones, from
September 2005. The only available copy of the 1960 edition of
the dictionary does have some pencilled annotations.

Jesse Sheidlower
OED