learning words

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 31 17:27:41 UTC 2010

There's also "hexagonal water," said to be really good for you by
sophisticated con persons:

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2008/03/chem-lab-hexago/

I saw it advertised on TV a few years ago.  Even the machine was
hexagonal for extra health.

JL