Vocabulary tally

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 1 03:28:04 UTC 2010

The Voice of America Intermediate Dictionary has 1,500 words used to communicate English in simple fasion.  That dictionary has a truespel pronunciation guide added (authorhouse.com under truespel) with a second section added that puts the phonetic spelling first for phonetic lookups.  It shows USA accent in its most accurate form.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling