Language Police flunk teachers from Estonia to Arizona

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Jun 9 00:01:59 UTC 2010

I believe there was an incident, and case, in
Massachusetts recently where a teacher in some
town's public school system did not speak English
well enough, according to some test, was
eventually discharged, appealed to the courts,
and won her case.  Specifics of place, date, etc.
escape me at the moment.  So it's not only Arizona.

Joel