another euphemism

Alice Faber faber at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Wed Jun 16 17:58:35 UTC 2010

For at least the last season or so, the Washington Capitals (NHL) have
had as one of their slogans "Rock the Red", to encourage fans to wear
red sweaters or t-shirts to games. Here's a link to a blog post with
that title from April 2008.

<http://devhawk.net/2008/04/06/Rock+The+Red.aspx>

Alice Faber                                    faber at haskins.yale.edu
Haskins Laboratories                           tel: (203) 865-6163 x258
New Haven, CT 06511 USA                        fax (203) 865-8963