-like

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 21 03:47:38 UTC 2010

Well, since it was more than two years ago and it's not April 1 now, the
AFJ was lost on me, I'm afraid. I was somewhat puzzled by the
suggestion, but did not take it seriously--I just failed to check the
date for justification and assumed you had your reasons.

I just hope someone finds both sets of observations serious enough for
more realistic analysis.

     VS-)