T.A. Dorgan "hot dog" story-- discredited but still out there

Mon Jun 21 23:42:28 UTC 2010

> As with every other kind of mistaken folklore, the persistence of an
> incorrect etymology is unfortunate but hardly remarkable.

Given that a large proportion of the voting public (and those politicians who cuddle up to them) haven't absorbed the fact of evolution yet. . . .

Though I believe that it is accepted by most that the earth is a sphere.

Copernicus/Galileo only took 500 years to sink in.  Check back in 2610 and you will no doubt find that Tad Dorgan has passed.

GAT

George A. Thompson