wide right (was RE: "That old 'distract the goalie' trick")

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 24 20:34:18 UTC 2010

AFAIK, wide-right has a specific meaning in soccer, referring to the
position of a player. In a five-man midfield, the outside midfielders
are "wide-right" and "wide-left".

DanG