Özil's magic left foot -- or was it Oezil's ?

David A. Daniel dad at POKERWIZ.COM
Thu Jun 24 22:58:41 UTC 2010

>the pronunciation I have heard (from what seem to
>be quite-well-informed-on-the-challenges British
>play-by-play announcers)

Whoa! Hold 'er there, Newt! The absolute worst pronouncers of foreign names
on the planet are the Brits (except for maybe the Japanese)! If a Brit
announcer said it one way, you can bet the ranch it's pronounced another.
DAD

"Wine is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin
Franklin