Language notes from the slopes of E-15.

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 27 21:59:26 UTC 2010

Jun 25, 2010 at 9:13 PM, Mark Mandel <thnidu at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think my
> daughter had a class with him.

"It's a small world," to coin a phrase.

BTW, someone here once gently pointed out to me something along the
lines of, "to use a cliche" is more apt, in cases such as these. You
know who you are. Now, I'd now like to respond.

Shit, man! Iss spodin t' be a got-dam *joke*!

Sadly, you weren't the first person to have the intended jocularity
escape his notice. People have been failing to get it, IME, since
about 1967.

-Wilson
–––
–Mark Twain