"atmospheric," n.

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 27 22:18:34 UTC 2010

Am I right to assume that "...the single poll number is probably *not*
important by itself..." was intended?

I like the word "atmospherics". It suggests the temporary and ethereal
character of many of the factors that create the political environment
at a point in time, while leaving the possibility that they can
contribute to a longer term political climate.

DanG