Antedating of "Suck" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 30 23:56:32 UTC 2010

The only choices supported by historical evidence are "backside" and
"bunghole." "Butthole," though conceivable, is unrecorded before the 20th C.

I'm pretty sure I've seen "backside" thus expurgated in 18th C. texts.  If
so, that's probably the  intended word.

JL