a favor

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 6 09:15:47 UTC 2010

If anyone has some knowledge of issues surrounding "Westward for
Smelts"--both the book and the expression--or an up-to-date knowledge of
sourcing of Cymbeline or, perhaps, more generalized understanding of
textual analysis as has been used for sequential dating of writing of
the period---
In any case, if you have any of the aforementioned knowledge and are
willing to donate a small amount of time for correspondence, I have an
bit of analysis that I need help with and would welcome any
assistance--off-list, of course. Barring any response to this request,
I'll post the issue in a couple of weeks, as is, but then my amateur
meanderings will likely be more tedious than they need be.

Please note that I am not trying to date or authenticate any of
Shakespeare's works--this is an entirely different matter that just
happens to touch upon one or two plays. And I have absolutely no
interest in poetics or performance issues.

     VS-)