Pamela in 1842

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 7 06:37:39 UTC 2010

Just searching for the first four words of the title and 1742 gives
670 raw hits, all referencing or reprinting the 1742 edition. The
trouble is, the one I identified is specifically Volume 3, which is
not the one usually discussed, as Robin points out. There is also a
volume 4 but I did not bother with that one.

VS-)