"corpii" as plural of "corpus"

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 10 18:22:08 UTC 2010

63+k for octopii. Octopi was bad enough...
even 1260 raw hippopatumii... http://bit.ly/aiUoLd
31k for fungii--including some that certainly should know better
http://bit.ly/c8fFiD  http://bit.ly/bCE5bg

But, be careful! The majority of the hits are either fictitious (like
TheFreeDictionary) or fictional (made up names). Some could just be
typos (stuck keys).

I am beginning to wonder how many dufii really are out there... Never
mind--I am sorry I asked! http://bit.ly/aioHDI

     VS-)