The New York Times' New Language Columnist

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Fri Mar 12 13:48:42 UTC 2010

Thank goodness! Now I'll have to add that to my usual reading along
with the Boston Globe's The Word column.

---Amy West

PS So, if he's got a Yale degree in linguistics, does that mean he
was a student of LH's? If so, well done teacher and student.