Yet Further Antedating of "Restaurant"

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 14 03:55:30 UTC 2010

Fred, you're clearly ahead of your time. A part of the problem is that
these databases are fairly expensive and not even all legal libraries
have access to more than one, let alone individuals. Yet, I've found
some very interesting stuff in legal databases in the past, as,
apparently have you. I am sorry if I've swept everyone under the same
rug--no slight was intended.

VS-)