Taboo avoidance of the day

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 14 17:06:11 UTC 2010

You should be ashamed of being so interested in unprintable words that you
would search for them to gloat over. By way of contrast, a well conducted
mind would have been shockedshocked.

In context, of course, "these" is unprintable.

JL