OT: Communicating with Google about errors in the Google Books archive

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Mar 15 01:04:55 UTC 2010

Thanks, Garson -- I might try this sometime.  Apparently not all
feedback with corrections ends up in that big waste bin in the
ether.  Or was the comment you received "a greatly appreciated
constructive and personal response" for, complimentary??

Joel