Q: Coiner of "power nap"?

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 17 17:37:34 UTC 2010

I believe "power lunch" is older, going back to the 60s in political lingo,
although Esquire made it famous in 1979. "The taste and glory of the power
lunch", Vol. 92.

There are also two different meanings of "power nap". It was seen as a tool
for executives suffering from too much work, but among students it was a
consequence of too much work, leaving one to fall asleep wherever they were
out of exhaustion.

DanG