Query: "I've got your number."

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 17 22:52:59 UTC 2010

I thought the meaning of "I've got your number" is "I know what you're
really like", or "I know what you are really thinking".. It may often be the
case that one ends up saying this about a 'low, contemptible fellow' who is
trying to hide his true character, but one may also say this, without
malice, about another ballplayer whom you can outthink.

Regards
DanG