Negative Nancies and other related musings

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 22 16:38:37 UTC 2010

Thanks for the clarification.

That was not the "joke" I was referring to. The response predates the
original letter--not just the date of publication, but the supposed date
of /writing/. I wasn't clear and should have left the 1737,8 alone.

The split year is in the publication itself, so it can hardly be
attributable to the authors.

     VS-)