my bad

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 1 10:13:26 UTC 2010

I first heard "my bad" about 10 years ago or so.  It came from an educator I think, because I thought it was a word traveling in those circles.

Another new one is "the S (~es) days".  As in we don't go to school on the "S days".  Saturday and Sunday.  This came from my 5-year old grandson, learned in school.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling