More broadcast journalism

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 1 14:25:24 UTC 2010

Perhaps the crime rate in Arizona has increased (if in fact that is
the case) because there are more sheriffs out looking for
illegal-alien-looking people.<

Maybe, but now we have evidence that they're *not* looking.

It sounds to me too that if Holmes's opinion in this case is hasty, to say
the least.

JL