A calque?

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 4 12:29:00 UTC 2010

Are we talking about the German phrase itself, or its use as the closing
of a business letter?

The phrase is well known in German, but I remember the English phrase
raising eyebrows when used to close an e-mail, and knew many Germans who
couldn't bring themselves to use such language in German correspondence.

Some have since jumped that hurdle.

DanG