Shoe pounding

Geoff Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Thu May 13 10:02:17 UTC 2010

Interestingly I've been sternly lectured about the inappropriateness of bottom-posting ('Don't you know it's a violation of netiquette?'). I agree we should be more careful about mindlessly 'replying', and perhaps resist the one-line zingers, at least to some extent. But, on the other hand, years of time spent together (as this list represents) make such restraint somewhat difficult.

Geoff

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Associate Professor, Linguistics Program
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)
+1 (313) 577-8621 (English/Linguistics)