Heard on Springer: _ride with [someone]_ = "take care of during, share in bad times," etc.

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 13 16:56:52 UTC 2010

Mid-twenty-ish, white female speaker to white boyfriend's other white
girlfriend:

"Are *you* going to _ride with him_, the next time he goes to prison?"

To boyfriend: "... You might infect me with a STD, sleeping with all
these other women!"

Late-twenty-ish, white male to above girlfriend:

"It's not '*all* these other women'! There's been only seven. Besides,
if *I* get an STD, you *ought* to _ride with me_ on it, if you're my
woman!"

--
-Wilson
–––