"NOT cheap imitations, but genuine replicas!" [NT]

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 13 20:25:23 UTC 2010

This is just my gut talking, but I would expect an imitation to look
like the original, but not necessarily function at the same level of
quality, or even at all, while a replica would aim to function similarly
to the original.

DanG