"NOT cheap imitations, but genuine replicas!" [NT]

Geoff Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Thu May 13 20:49:54 UTC 2010

Exactly. I was thinking about an exact replica of, say, the Golden Hind (once toured one, in London) or the Wright 'Flyer'. Quite different from an imitation Viking longboat (whatever that might be...)

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Associate Professor, Linguistics Program
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)
+1 (313) 577-8621 (English/Linguistics)