"NOT cheap imitations, but genuine replicas!" [NT]

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 14 01:52:53 UTC 2010

The important word here is not "replica" or "imitation", but "spam",
which indicates one cannot trust whatever the vendor says. There is a
clear distinction between "replica" and "imitation"; you have simply
made a judgment that the distinction won't be adhered to by this vendor.

DanG