length of posts (was Re: dialect of Elena Kagan)

Fri May 14 07:04:17 UTC 2010

Even if he WAS trying to be funny, he was still doing it.

Note that I have not been able to <snip> any of the following message. With BlackBerry it is apparently all or nothing at all.

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Alexander <strangeguitars at GMAIL.COM>
Date:         Fri, 14 May 2010 09:16:49
To: <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Subject:      Re: [ADS-L] length of posts (was Re: dialect of Elena Kagan)

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 3:37 AM, Mark Mandel <thnidu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Seconded.

Mark, unless you're trying to be abstrusely funny (if there can be
such a thing), you are doing exactly what Victor pleaded posters not
to do.  I had to spend several minutes digging out the original post
to see what the heck you are seconding.  There is nothing in what you
quoted that gives any clue about it.

Randy

--
Randy Alexander