kiddyprinting

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 14 08:24:07 UTC 2010

Wondering what "kiddyprinting" is about? No, it's not letting kids print
files on public printers. And, no, it's not kiddy-porn printed for
distribution.

I doubt you can tell what it is from the header, unless you already know:

     ConLibs to outlaw kiddyprinting without permission

Ready?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/05/13/conlib_kiddyprinting/
> The new government plans to ban the controversial practice in schools
> of taking children's fingerprints without their permission.

I had no idea what this was going to be until I clicked through. Now I
know. UK has different conventions.

     VS-)