FW: a couple of good articles/JUNE MEETING

Rick Barr rickbarremail at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 14 15:22:51 UTC 2010

Electronic versions of these interesting articles were not as easy to come
by as I expected (the titles changed from the print edition to the digital
edition), but here they are if anyone wants to read them online:

On cellphones:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/14/technology/personaltech/14talk.html

On bold language:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/14/business/media/14adco.html