Quote: I shall lose no time in reading it: antedating (1871) (Gladstone 1897) (Disraeli 1898)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun May 16 16:39:30 UTC 2010

At 11:22 AM -0400 5/16/10, George Thompson wrote:
>The Beinecke is Yale UL's Special Collection, isn't it? Have they
>put any of their stuff into storage?  But the catalog should say so.
>An odd book for someone to steal from a rare book room.

It could mean misfiled.

In any case, there is another copy listed in ORBIS (the Yale
e-catalogue) as being available in the regular collection at
Sterling, with the indicated status "Paging Slip Request".  The
Beinecke listing does suggest using Borrow Direct or Interlibrary
Loan.

LH