Quote: I shall lose no time in reading it: antedating (1871) (Gladstone 1897) (Disraeli 1898)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon May 17 01:36:20 UTC 2010

At 8:34 PM -0400 5/16/10, Shapiro, Fred wrote:
>I have put in a request to retrieve the copy from the Sterling
>Library stacks, but this presumably will not have the dustjacket and
>thus not be helpful.
>
>Fred Shapiro

Oh, right, I forgot that the dust jacket was crucial.  I hadn't known
Beinecke preserved dust jackets, although I know Sterling doesn't;
the volumes I've looked at from Beinecke predate the invention of the
dust jacket.

LH