Captured Same

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 18 03:53:13 UTC 2010

I recall reading a chapter entitled "Sighted Signature, Forged Same", in a
book on, perhaps, famous frauds and fakes. The subject was the (purportedly)
true story of a fairly ordinary guy who one day discovered he had the knack
of forging signatures quite convincingly and easily. I'm sure of the chapter
title, but Google doesn't deliver it.

m a m