Vietnam

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 20 20:39:21 UTC 2010

I should have been more clear--Reagan had claimed on several occasions
that he had been assigned to film Nazi death camps. As you point out, he
never left the country during his service. It is this part that I was
referring to as "nonexistent". But, yes, he was technically "in the
service", making training films.

I stand corrected.

     VS-)