Clothing terms

Mon May 24 23:21:33 UTC 2010

Rick Barr wrote
> Thanks to Garson for posting the exact item names. I saw the poster at a
> movie theater, and in that version there was no problem reading the labels.

You are very welcome. As Arnold Zwicky cogently pointed out, the list
contained at least one error, was incomplete, and was not an exact
transcription. Sorry. The text was taken from a website, and I should
have included a disclaimer and warned of inaccuracies. I am glad that
it was nevertheless useful.

Thanks for sharing the intriguing movie poster!
Garson