OT? Sex ed and language

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 26 00:15:41 UTC 2010

*I'm* confused. I was thinking of *Edward Thorndike* and did not
recognize the character name on the spot... I do believe that it was a
joke on Thorndike (among several in the film, actually), just not on
an actual episode in which Thorndike was involved. A bit too much
Thorndikian word association and not enough frustrating thought
process, I am afraid... ;-)

There were two terms that I recall in that scene, one being (whichever
way you spell it) "p-p-envy". We're on the same wavelength, just using
different filters...

VS-)