IsLAHM

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 1 15:18:04 UTC 2010

But the real question is how to pronounce "Islamists" and
"Islamofascists"...

In case you are wondering, yes, I've heard [isLAHMists] and it was
likely on NPR and NOT a part of their BBC News subscription. And even
die-hard neocons will have the stress on the second and fourth syllables
of "islamofascists", although both are short compared with "IsLAHM",
which, in turn, is closer to "AARDvark".

     VS-)