meta

Paul Frank paulfrank at POST.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Nov 2 05:48:22 UTC 2010

Hi Wilson,

I've subscribed to the OED. It's expensive for an individual, but no
more expensive than a meal in a good restaurant in these parts, and at
least as nourishing. I was already subscribed to other Oxford
dictionaries. I wish they offered a single package for all their
dictionaries, because they are great. (Oxford has just published an
excellent Chinese dictionary which is unfortunately not yet online.)

Paul