Bad Girls Ride Again

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 6 17:17:32 UTC 2010

It *is* emphatic, but it almost turns "bullshit" into an adjective - which
is perfectly possible. But it's an easily paraphrasable ex. of "random" in
the recent sense
, which appears to, but doesn't, mean "random" in a statistically-derived
way.

JL