another (over)negation?

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 8 16:48:13 UTC 2010

It sounds like two different thoughts where mashed together.

When I flew often, I remember being asked several security questions:

Did you pack your luggage yourself?
Did anyone give you anything to carry for them?
Did you leave your luggage unattended at any time, such that someone could
have placed something inside without your knowledge?

DanG